Do you, or somebody you know, want to become Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) certified but require some financial assistance to pay for the exam fee? The F.A.T. Talk EVT Exam Scholarship might be for you!
Rules and Regulations:
- One entry per person;
- Only one test fee will be awarded per person;
- At this time, only new tests will be sponsored. renewals of existing tests will not be sponsored at this time;
- A person may nominate themselves, or another person of their choosing;
- If you, or the person you are nominating, receives compensation for EVT Test fees elsewhere (i.e.: through your employer) please do not apply;
- Awarded test fees will be paid directly to the Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification Commission (EVTCC) by F.A.T. Talk. No cash value to the person(s) selected to be awarded the scholarship(s);
- The F.A.T. Talk Scholarship covers the exam fee only. It does not cover the cost of required study materials, or the cost of transportation to or from test centers. However, F.A.T. Talk has a large body of certified EVT’s that can be reached for support regarding study materials;
- Entries must be received by May 9th, 2021 by 11:59 PM Newfoundland Standard Time (NST). This allows for selection of awardees and submission to the EVTCC 21 days prior to the test week as per EVTCC regulations;
- Entries will be reviewed by a panel of F.A.T. Talk Administrators and scholarship awardee selection will be decided on.
|Sponsorship Group||# of Tests Sponsored|
|F.A.T. Talk – A Group for Fire Apparatus Technicians||2|
|Anonymous F.A.T. Talk Member||3|
|Total Tests Available||5|
Click here to fill out the application form.
If you have any further questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org